How you can contact us
telephone: M – +91-9400327680
Avant Garde Innovations™ as Data Controller and Data Processor
Avant Garde Innovations™ acts in most cases as a data Controller.
The processing of personal data happens using third party services. Avant Garde Innovations™ uses some of Bitrix 24’s services and data storage to process data, GoDaddy as host for email and webpages and Google tools for analysing information for marketing purposes.
Avant Garde Innovations™’s processors offer secure services and compliance to high data security and privacy standards. Avant Garde Innovations™ keeps agreements and data security and safety policies as reference.
Where ever it is possible and the process allows it we will make your personal data anonymized or pseudonymised. This might not be always possible depending on legal requirements or requirements that arise out of the circumstances Avant Garde Innovations™ needs the data to use in.
Types of data Avant Garde Innovations™ collects
Like most website operators, Avant Garde Innovations™ collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Avant Garde Innovations™’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Avant Garde Innovations™’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Avant Garde Innovations™ may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Certain visitors to Avant Garde Innovations™’s websites choose to interact with Avant Garde Innovations™ in ways that require Avant Garde Innovations™ to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Avant Garde Innovations™ gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, Avant Garde Innovations™ asks visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.avantgarde.energy/ to provide a username and email address.
For Avant Garde Innovations™ it is important to protect your privacy by all means necessary. We have setup our website and services to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Like this Avant Garde Innovations™ has implemented means to ensure the rights you have concerning your personal data:
1. The right to be informed – all organisations must be completely transparent in how they are using personal data (personal data may include data such as a work email and work mobile if they are specific to an individual).
2. The right of access – You can contact Avant Garde Innovations™ to know what information Avant Garde Innovations™ holds about you and how Avant Garde Innovations™ processes it.
3. The right of rectification – Whenever information changes or is not correct Avant Garde Innovations™ will rectify it.
4. The right to erasure – Your personal information Avant Garde Innovations™ keeps about you will be deleted when Avant Garde Innovations™ do not require it any more for the purpose specified or when you specifically ask Avant Garde Innovations™ to as long as Avant Garde Innovations™ does not require the data to fulfil any services or contracts or legal obligations.
5. The right to restrict processing – Most of the times the personal information Avant Garde Innovations™ keeps about you is necessary for providing the service you need. If Avant Garde Innovations™ keeps your data for additional services Avant Garde Innovations™ will inform you and ask for your consent. You can always withdraw your consent.
6. The right to data portability – If you require it, Avant Garde Innovations™ can provide the personal information we hold about you in a portable format for you or third parties that you assign.
7. The right to object – if you object to Avant Garde Innovations™ using your data for specific reasons or in specific circumstances Avant Garde Innovations™ will not do so.
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – Avant Garde Innovations™’s processing of your data is not used for profiling of any sort and Avant Garde Innovations™’s processes are solely in place to provide services to you or to improve our services. Profiling would be against our Avant Garde Innovations™ standards.
Basis for processing data
There are six different lawful bases for processing personal data: Consent, Contract, Legal Obligation, Vital interest, public task and legitimate interest. Avant Garde Innovations™ has looked at how they process your personal data and found that Avant Garde Innovations™ mainly processes personal data because of the following reasons: 1. The processing is necessary for the performance of a legal contract between you and Avant Garde Innovations™ or to fulfil your requests before entering into a contract with Avant Garde Innovations™. 2. The processing is necessary for Avant Garde Innovations™ to be compliant with a legal obligation that Avant Garde Innovations™ is subject to. 3. You have consented to Avant Garde Innovations™ processing your personal data in a specified way and for a specific purpose.
Why Avant Garde Innovations™ store data
Avant Garde Innovations™ uses information in various ways that ensure that our operations and services happen promptly and without issues. These may include for example:
Communication Avant Garde Innovations™ stores data to make sure Avant Garde Innovations™ has the possibility to connect with you if necessary. This could be necessary for general administrative purposes, legal requirements or request from your side or for other promotional activities. For example: If you fill one of the online forms or request a newsletter Avant Garde Innovations™ will keep your basic contact information, like your first and last name, company name (if you are inquiring on behalf of a company), your email address, telephone or mobile number or any other information Avant Garde Innovations™ needs for reaching out to you and that you offer Avant Garde Innovations™. These services include:
– emails you send to Avant Garde Innovations™
– online forms you fill
– if you call Avant Garde Innovations™ and would like us to get back to you with additional information
Avant Garde Innovations™ will store your messages and communication to keep track of the status of your inquiry. Generally Avant Garde Innovations™ will restrict the storing of the message and contact information to only this purpose or will ask explicitly for your consent. This could for example be, in case Avant Garde Innovations™ would like to add you to the newsletter list get feedback from you in the future or generally stay in contact, for example if you are one of Avant Garde Innovations™’s partners. Operations and Services In order to provide any of the services Avant Garde Innovations™ offers to you, for example buying a product from our shop or ordering maintenance services or support requests, Avant Garde Innovations™ will need to store and process some of your data. Which type of data depends on the type of service you require. In any case we will only ask you to give us the necessary information to fulfil your order or send you information. Avant Garde Innovations™ would for example store some information if:
– you buy any product from Avant Garde Innovations™, using the shop or personal inquiry
– you send Avant Garde Innovations™ a message to give feedback or request informationi
– you book a service using the website or by contacting the customer service
– create a login and profile to check your order details or request partner services
When Avant Garde Innovations™ asks for any information from you, once you request any of our services the data Avant Garde Innovations™ ask of you will be used to provide that particular service. If Avant Garde Innovations™ request additional data this will be not mandatory, Avant Garde Innovations™ will inform you about the purpose and take your consent. Quality and Improvement Avant Garde Innovations™ wants to continuously improve our work and services for you. Like this Avant Garde Innovations™ sometimes processes data which is not personal data to analyse how customers and partners use their services and products, or how well the processes work. Avant Garde Innovations™ uses this information to improve our processes, products and services.
Aggregated Statistics & Cookies
Avant Garde Innovations™ also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.avantgarde.energy/ blog posts. Avant Garde Innovations™ only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below. Avant Garde Innovations™ may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website. Avant Garde Innovations™ may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Avant Garde Innovations™ does not disclose your personally-identifying information. Avant Garde Innovations™ collects keeps and collects this data only with your consent. This will happen reading the information from cookies stored in your web browser. Cookies are simple text files that a browser and web pages can access and that are shut off from your computer system. Avant Garde Innovations™ will ask for your consent for using this type of data and you can at any time take your consent back.
Links To External Sites
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.